Pages

New Projects!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WOW!  I admire you ladies that can keep up with it all!  I get so jealous happy to see everyone Facebooking, Blogging AND decorating your homes in such a beautiful fashion!  I need some lessons on how to get it all done!  Just want to say how much we appreciate those that drop by to check out what is happening.  We are working to fill our stock and get orders done.  In the midst of it all I succeeded in taking out the meniscus in my left knee after doing the same thing to my right knee in July.  Almost 6 months to the day!  I am not a happy camper as you can imagine with trying to get projects done!  In between orthopedic visits, physical therapy and surgery I will be posting projects!  Here are a few that we have been doing.
 A very pretty classic sideboard with spoon feet and mirrored back splash.  We have enhanced her with pretty rose garlands and crystal knobs.
A wonderful 1950s French Provincial full bed frame upholstered, appliqued and stenciled.
An awesome 1930s tiara top mirror vanity with doors, such pretty detailing!
A very pretty 1920s upholstered bench done in French Pewter, heavily distressed.  We had her upholstered in a gorgeous Ralph Lauren printed linen.  The springs have been newly tied, her stuffing is new.  Such a nice piece in person!

Got lots more in the works, we are working hard for the Spring Brimfield show to have lots of pretties to fill our booth!  The May date this year is May 8-13, Mark your calender!



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply