Pages

Show and Tell Friday! Our latest creation

Friday, July 30, 2010

We have been intrigued with doing upholstered furniture, here is one of our latest designs that we thought would be great for a Tween's bedroom!  We have picked out one of our favorite fabrics called "shopping Spree".  A beautiful apple green linen with stitched polka dots has been added to the bottom.  We topped it all off with gorgeous rose appliques and painted her a creamy white!  Fit for an Princess bedroom!


AFTER

This is what the bed looked like before!  This bed needed a lot of tender loving care!
We love recycling old and making it new!
BEFORE
Quite a difference if I do say so myself!  What fun this project was!

Have a great Friday!!!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
10 Comments »

10 Responses to “Show and Tell Friday! Our latest creation”

  1. The transformation is beautiful! I love the addition of the rose appliques, simply lovely. Excellent work!!

    Wishing you a most fabulous weekend.

    Smiles.....

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this bed project! I never thought of adding padded panels. Your fabric choices are great too. Just lovely!! going to follow you too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm..I tried to follow but you have a problem with your follower box! Let me know when it is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more comment: Digby looks like an awesome dog. So adorable and sweet. I bet you miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what a great makeover! love the fabric actually.. even without the makeover, i still like the bed in green.. my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the bed, it's beautiful!

    Enjoyed looking at your blog, I just became your 30th follower! :)

    Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be proud, this is an AMAZING transformation!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dropping by to wish you a most lovely week.

    Smiles....

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Girls! I am giving you the lovely blog award for inspiring me! Come check it out.
    http://maisondecor8.blogspot.com/2010/08/lovely-blog-award.html
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow... love it! I'm looking into ideas of what to do for my Dear Bebe in the next couple of years...great one!

    ReplyDelete