Pages

All Things Lovely! Abother Great Brimfield Antique Show!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our booth at the Brimfield Antique Show, full opening day!
We just finished another Brimfield Antique show and met some amazing new customers!  What fun we had with old friends and new acquaintances!  The weather was hot, a few storms thrown in, but our faithful customers old and new came once again to wish us well and to see all the new pretties we had.  Our show was a raging success, we left at the end of the week tired and happy!  Our husbands were happy because the load was light coming home!

We had many pretty dressers and beds!

"SOLD" tags were fun to see!  (Thank you!)



This gorgeous 1920s vanity found a new home at the shore in Massachusetts!

We want to thank our wonderful customers for making our July show a success, we look forward to seeing you in September!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “All Things Lovely! Abother Great Brimfield Antique Show!”

  1. Oh so pretty, I love all of it and I'm so glad to hear you had a good show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love your pretty stuff!!! I have never been to Brimfield, but I am not that far away, residing outside of Boston. Are you local? Do you go in the fall? I would love to make the trip and say hi in person some day. How long have you been keeping a booth at Brimfield? Make sure to follow me please! I have you on my blogroll now so I can keep updated.

    ReplyDelete